It is extremely important that we keep our children safe and secure at all times. In order to do this we have a variety of systems in place in which we ask parents to support and fully adhere to at all times.
- CCTV cameras are placed around the school site.
- On-site parking is restricted to school staff only.
- The main car park gate is closed between 8.30 – 4.30 so that cars cannot enter the site.
- A member of the SLT greets children and parents every morning from 8.30.
- Soft start morning entry. From 8.40-8.50 children may enter their classrooms independently.
- Security doors at the main school entrance restrict access to those who are not permitted.
- All staff and governors are issued with photo identity lanyards.
- Adults authorised to visit the school site are required to sign in and out and wear visitor’s passes at all times.
- All adults working regularly with children will be subject to DBS check.
- Adults who occasionally help at school will never be left with children by themselves.
- Supply teachers and other adults working with children must read and agree to the Safeguarding Visitors Compliancy Card on entry to the school.
- Extra- curricular clubs must provide the school with qualification certification and CRB/DBS.
- All staff and governors receive safeguarding training at least every three years.
- Staff, governors, parents and children sign an Acceptable Use Agreement.
- Mr. Sweetingham is the designated Safeguarding Teacher.
- Mrs Mitri and Mrs D’Aristou are the designated Deputy Safeguarding Teachers.
- Mrs Marriott and Miss Thatcher form the safeguarding team.
- Safeguarding team meetings are held at least every month.
- Reverend Lynn Davidson is the designated Safeguarding Governor.
- Mrs Cruickshank is the school’s Online Safety Teacher.
The school’s safeguarding polices can be found in the Safeguarding Policies section or under the School policy section of our website and on request at the school office.